Born in Irvine and educated at Ayr Academy, Kenneth is a graduate of the University of Edinburgh. After training at Bonnar McKenzie in Edinburgh, Kenneth joined the Sanquhar firm of Messrs W & W Forsyth in 1972, and has practiced and resided in Sanquhar ever since. An opportunity arose in 1992, and Messrs W&W Forsyth merged with the longstanding Thornhill firm of W M Henderson, seeing the firm re-named as Pollock & McLean.
As well has practicing law in Upper Nithsdale for 48 years, Kenneth is also a very active member of the local community and holds the following rolls:
- Clerk of the board of St Bride’s Parish Church
- Secretary and Treasurer of Upper Nithsdale Angling Club
- Secretary and Treasurer of Sanquhar Curling Club
- Company Secretary of Upper Nithsdale Arts and Crafts Community Initiative
- Secretary of the Thornhill Investment Club
Kenneth undertakes all aspects of Conveyancing and Private Client work, but has a particular interest in Agricultural and Wind Farm work, having forged excellent relationships over the years with local farmers and landowners. In his spare time he enjoys walking, and is a member of the WETS club – “Walking Every Third Sunday” rather aptly named, given how often they actually get wet! He also enjoys spending time with his wife of 23 Years, Ailsa.